Yoyo 2011 First Ginseng Trip --- Vermont

Bookmark and Share
Here is yoyo's story.
Summer is short here in Ma, but full of fun.
Two main things we do during summer: Ginseng Trip & Fishing Trip.

Today is my first Ginseng Trip this year. Pretty Lucky.
Ginseng trip is of great fun and exercise. We go hiking on the mountain, and searching for ginseng. There're lots of legend of ginseng. I may introduce more in the future. Anyway, that's one of the most precious thing in the eyes of Asian.


15 leaves Ginseng

A little Ginseng Garden
When you digging, you have to be really careful,, and be faithful, otherwise, you won't reach the root.
This is what I have got today. Actually, I am really thankful to my friends. I am a newbie to ginseng trip. I have learn so much from them, and still learning ~~~

A close look at ginseng root.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment