Water Ride

Bookmark and Share
This story happened about 1 year ago. I believe most of you guys may never see this before.

I added more tanks and needed to move and reorganize my old tanks. Tank was really heavy with so much water inside, so I need to suck out half water to a bucket using siphon. I left the tank alone for a while. When I came back, I surprisely found out that there were shrimps in the bucket. That's really funny. Crystal red shrimps were riding water ride, just like what we did in Sixflags. It looked like they really enjoy it and have fun. When they entered the tube, most of them could not turn back and just keep moving on. Some babies may stop in the middle of the way and made really great effort to turn back.

It's my first time to realize that Crystal red shrimps are sensitive, but they are also really tough, like any other kind of creatures.


Crystal Red Shrimps & Water Riding








New Destination

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment